In any of those public actions, any content of the following kind is unacceptable:
- Hate speech (against race, religion, gender, sexuality, etc.)
- Aggression towards other users, especially administrators
- Harassment of other users
- Disruptive behaviour (including spam, random unrelated conduct, etc.)
- Offensive behaviour (including rude/inappropriate conduct, insults, etc.)
- Illegal discussion (including that of illegal substances, real-world acts of a criminal nature, etc.)
This isn't a complete list, and all moderators reserve the right to remove users as they see fit. It's so you understand the vibe here. You know what being a jerk is; don't be one.
We're not going to put swearing on the list, as we feel that's a bit different. Crude, perhaps, but not the kind of offensive we're trying to police. We very likely won't promote or feature any content with swearing in it, however.
Important: don't take credit for other people's work or post anything illegal.